Classical guitarist Milo? Karadagli? first studied guitar at the age of 8 in his home country of Montenegro, formerly part of Yugoslavia. At 14, Karadagli? was invited to play at a concert hall in Paris, and he later traveled to Italy to meet classical guitarist David Russell, who advised him to enroll at the Royal Academy of Music in London.
At 17, Karadagli? left Montenegro for England. He graduated from the Royal Academy of Music with honors and went on to earn a Masters in Performance, as well as the Ivor Mairants Award and the Julian Bream Prize, among other accolades.
- Miloš Karadaglić (guitar), "Asturias" (Albeniz)
- Karadaglić (guitar), "Prelude No. 1" (Villa-Lobos)
- Ensemble (excerpt), "The Omen Bird" from Magdalena (Villa-Lobos)
- Karadaglić (guitar), "Milonga" (Cardoso)
- Ry Cooder (guitar), "Flashes" (Beiderbecke)
- Karadaglić (guitar), "Quizas, Quizas, Quizas" (Farres)
- Doris Day (voice), "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps" (Farres, Davis)
- Karadaglić (guitar), "Libertango" (Piazzolla)
- Michael Feinstein (voice, piano), "I Concentrate On You" (Porter)
- Karadaglić (guitar), "Memories Of Alhambra" (Tarrega)